Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If you’re ready, like I’m ready.

OMG!!! YES, IT IS I!! I guess I just felt left out in this whole blogging thing. So here I go. Have you ever had one song stuck in your head? And it doesn't matter how many times you hear it you just cant get it out of your head. Well, it happens to me a lot. And right now the song is "marry You" by Bruno Mars. God it's so catchy......./me breaks out in song "It's a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do....hey baby I think I wanna marry you! It's on auto replay in my head. And because of this, I felt why not take a few photos.......but I needed a partner. So in steps my lovely, awesome, handsome, and oh so fluffy "friend" Rio. And this is how it turned out!





"It’s a beautiful night, We’re looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you. Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go, No one will know, Come on girl. Who cares if we’re trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow, Shots of patron, And it’s on girl. Don’t say no, no, no, no-no; Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah; And we’ll go, go, go, go-go. If you’re ready like I’m ready. Cause it’s a beautiful night, We’re looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you."




clothes(on Topi...duh!!!)
::a&m:: my yumy necklace -nature pearls  
Fri. - basic.cami (white)  
Fri. - long cardi (black)  
(Shiny Things)- Saturday Flats (white)  
Berries inc.- legshow! skirt (darkblue)  
magika- silver earrings(no longer avalible)
body skin= ::exodi:: sylvan cahet-2011-lt/c  
eyes=::exodi:: zbiljia spirit (specular)(lg)(Nv)
tattoo=*OMS* My Stars Tattoo 
  Hair=TRUTH HAIR Jolie - reds (cherry)  

Poses  
1st=GLITTERATI - Playfight  
2nd=Stakey - You're Mine pose  

and what Rio's wearing........like do you really care???

No comments:

Post a Comment