Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year, New You

You know how everyone makes New Year's resolutions but they hardly ever keep them? Well, I thought about de-cluttering in SL and RL. I toyed with the idea of deleting whole folders of things then came to my senses. I would go nuts not having some things. I have slowly come to the realization that I am an SL hoarder. I have had my inventory to well over 40K of items because I just didn't want to throw things away. Well, all that is gonna change. I have already thrown away a few thousand items, you would be surprised how many landmarks you can have in your inventory from the items you buy. I know I don't think to delete them before I start organizing things and so they got stuck in inventory folders sorted into skins, hair, body parts, accessories, clothing, and other random things I have in my inventory. I deleted almost 3K in landmarks alone, shocking I know.

In the spirit of de-cluttering, I started to clear out my inventory of things I no longer wear anymore, but when I got a message from Glitterati for their newest release, The Rack, I had to have it. It is for sale in-store but is also available in the new Glitterati VIP group. Then there is the group gift from Fishy Strawberry , Soignee lingerie in red, which is just gorgeous.



Skin:  :: Exodi :: VIP Group Gift - Sylvan (Soliel)
Hair: TRUTH  Kami -  streaked treacle
Lingerie:  Fishy Strawberry Soignee lingerie in red
Shoes: R2 "Koaniani" elua Black
Eye: :: Exodi ::  - :: Exodi :: Zbilja Spirit (Specular)(Lg)(V)
Lashes: Deviant Kitties - [DK] Deviant Prim Lashes 01
Prop: Glitterati The Rack - 10 poses inside

No comments:

Post a Comment