Tuesday, February 15, 2011

She didn't say a word ... just walked away

(Going to try something a little different with my posts. Maybe try to tell a story.)


Lost in the fields I walked away trying to hide in the flowers hoping no one would see me. Hiding my face afraid to face the truth. I was finally alone and it terrified me. The sun was shining on me trying to reveal everything that I had tried to bury. I looked around uncertain of the reality of the world around me and tried to retreat from the sun's rays of light. I wasn't yet ready to embrace them or my truth.






Skin:  :: Exodi ::  Sylvan 2011 - Soleil Dk/C (VIP Group Gift)
Hair: TRUTH  Selena - treacle
Dress: JANE -  meagan dress - raven blues
Shoes: [PM]Pixel Mode - Group Gift - Lady T - Snake Skin
Earrings: Zaara : Urvi chandelier Earrings *color*
Eye: :: Exodi ::  - :: Exodi :: Zbilja Spirit (Leaves)(Lg)(V)
Necklace: ::eLDee:: Starry necklaces - purple (store closed- no longer available)
Lashes: [DK] Deviant Prim Lashes 01 (no longer available)

Poses:  1: (p4p) she was a good soul
            2: Because it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment