Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Geek much

I am a N3RD and freaking proud of it. If that makes me uncool or whatever I don't really care much. 
I was in love this weekend with the Thermeory items set out for the geeky theme. 
I had to have the Teachers Pet dress from *League* because well let's face it *League*   is like whoa. 
I mean how can you not fall in love with everything they come out with. 
Then there is the [AddiCt] < /3 ring which is so cute. 
I am seriously in love with the geek chic chair from  Republica , which has 4 poses in it.



Skin: : ::Exodi::  Dael Molokai (Tan) - In the Air (VIP Group gift)
Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Bistre (haiti relief hair)
Outfit: *League* - Teachers Pet -Green
Shoes: *COCO* - FlatAnkleBoots Black (Group gift)
Eye: :: Exodi ::  - Zbilja  Eyes - Spirit (Specular)(Lg)(V)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom lashes (tops only)
Ring: [AddiCt] - < /3 Ring (Project Themeory)
Glasses: Gudshu Glasses - Horn
 Pose: Republica - Geek Chic Chair (Project Themeory)

No comments:

Post a Comment