Wednesday, April 21, 2010

For the love of group gifts

As many of you know I haven't spent much time in SL in a while and am rediscovering lots of places. I decided today to go through the zillions of notecards I get from all my update groups and subscribe-o-matics i belong to.

I found a wall of group gift freebies from COCO that I did not have yet and had to have them all. Some I love others not so much. As I went through them I decided to make a layered look and took a few pics thinking to myself what the hell why not blog them.




Skin:  :Exile: - Rapture Tone3-Royal (Group Gift)
Hair: Foam - The Faye-Brown A
Dress: *COCO*- ShirredTubeDress(Blackberry) (Group Gift)
Leggings: *COCO* -ShinyLeggings (Group Gift)
Shoes: *COCO* - FlatAnkleBoots Black (Group gift)
Ring: [AddiCt] -
Necklace: .HoD. - The Path To Forgiveness Necklace
Bracelets: Ephemeral - "Twister" Bangle Bracelets (black, left/right wrist)
Earrings: Magika - Black Feather Earings
Eye: :: Exodi ::  - Zbilja  Eyes - Spirit (Specular)(Lg)(V)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom lashes (tops only)

Poses:
Dismorph. Chictopia
Dismorph Street Knowledge
{flowey} you waisted my life
estetica: bikini girl
[LP] I know
< porcupine love > make me forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment