Monday, April 12, 2010

Caught in the Dark

Time for my first post i'd say.

So I was online and bored and thought I'd throw on something I love love love to wear. I started with my COCO open fly jeans which I love the details are just pure love. I got comfortable in my Glitterati model posing chair and checked to see who was lurking around. 

OK so yeah I'll get better at writing posts later but for now, I am tired. 


Skin: : ::Exodi:: Stephanie (Beck) - 2010 (Dk/C) (Group gift)
Hair: >TRUTH< Sydney - treacle
Top:  MIEL MO TUBE TOP - fiesta
Jeans: *COCO*_LooseStyleDenim(Mightnight)_Pants-with-Undershorts
Shoes: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos White
Eye: :: Exodi :: Zbilja  Eyes - Spirit (Specular)(Lg)(V)
Lashes:  Cake - Bedroom Lashes

Poses: Glitterati Posing chair

No comments:

Post a Comment