Friday, July 23, 2010

It's been a long day

It's been a long day and all I want is something comfortable to wear and a quiet place to explore and rest. I found a beautiful sim that allowed me to do just that.  I am not one for dresses in RL but I love wearing them in SL. I thought this dress from *MIU* was cute and paired it with a cute shrug from [MG fashion] and a pair of flats from (Shiny Things).  I can not deny that I am in love with Truth's hair. It doesn't matter what style really I just love them all and I just had to have the new Aradhana hair. The headwrap is done perfectly and something I would wear in RL.
I am falling asleep writing this so it proves that I do need sleep and should get going. Till next time, hopefully, it won't be as much of a stretch of time till the next post.




Skin:  :: Exodi :: Stephanie Beck - 1 (Dk/C)
Hair: TRUTH  Aradhana -  treacle
Dress:*MIU* MARIBU(evergreen)
Shrug: [MG fashion] Crocheted Shrug - charcoal
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Francoise Flats - gray

Eye: :: Exodi ::  - :: Exodi :: Zbilja Spirit (Leaves)(Lg)(V)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom lashes (tops only)

Poses: porcupine love - Army One Source limited time group gift (grab them before they are gone)

Picture was taken in Beguile sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment